Terms of Service
This agreement is between College Bound, LLC ("College Bound") and its clients. Unless the context requires otherwise, College Bound and/or its designates shall be referred to as "us, we, or our" and you shall be referred to as "you or your."
1) You will not hold College Bound, its officers, editors, and representatives liable for any denied admissions to any undergraduate, graduate or professional program or school or any denial of employment. Furthermore, you understand that you will write all your essays and that you are responsible for all aspects of the essays and/or resumes.
2) No representations or guarantees have been made about what our service will do for your chances of admission to any undergraduate, graduate or professional school or program or for your chances of scholarship or employment at any institution, corporation, business, or government agency.
3) College Bound does not claim any implied or express warranties, including but not limited to: the essays', resumes', or letters' fitness for a particular purpose and your fitness for any job or undergraduate, graduate or professional program.
4) You understand and agree to our refund policy, which is as follows: College Bound does not issue refunds for work already performed. If you purchase a 4-hour, 5-hour or 6(or more)-hour plan, decide to stop work before using all of your purchased time, and have more than one hour of unused time, you can request a refund of unused time. College Bound will calculate your refund as follows: Initial Amount Paid – [Non-Discounted, Current Hourly Rate * Time]. “Time” is the time your advisor(s) spent consulting with or editing for you. Requests for refund must be made within one year of final advising or editing session. Development and Rewrite Policy: If you are unhappy about a College Bound personal statement, please write to us immediately regarding your dissatisfaction. Please clearly state the nature of your dissatisfaction. As part of our service, College Bound agrees to provide ONE FREE REWRITE of the previously written essay provided that you explain your dissatisfaction to us in writing and your dissatisfaction concerns a substantive STRUCTURAL problem [not stylistic issues]. Your request must be mailed or emailed to us within 3 days. Rewrites are not provided automatically. We are under no obligation to provide you with a rewrite if you fail to comply with the terms of this provision.
5) ALL ORDERS FROM MINORS REQUIRE A PARENT'S SIGNATURE!
6) No Plagiarism. College Bound does not condone plagiarism in anyway. Any sample essays viewed or provided by College Bound are simply models. You shall NOT submit any sample personal statement prepared by College Bound or any other source provided as your own work. College Bound retains all copyright and republication privileges in the sample essays we create.
7) Each business day ends at 5PM Eastern Standard Time (EST). Therefore, any order for editing and critiques "completed" after 5PM EST will not be considered completed until the following business day.
Disclaimer of Responsibility The services described herein are provided "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In no event will College Bound, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, editors, and representatives be held liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of income or data, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties arising from your rejection from any undergraduate, graduate, or professional program, or employment of any kind. College Bound has made NO express, implied or other representations about what its service will do to your chances of getting in to any educational institution or receiving employment. By placing an order with us, you acknowledge that you fully understand that College Bound disclaims any and all implied or express warranties, including but not limited to: ability and fitness for a particular purpose.
You agree to provide College Bound with information that is accurate to the best of your knowledge. Further, you agree to indemnify and hold College Bound harmless from any academic, administrative, criminal, or civil proceedings brought about by your own negligent or intentional furnishing of false or misleading information. Price Change Policy - Prices are subject to change without notice.